• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Mopar Dog Tags

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoronetRTguy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi everyone,

I have for sale Mopar Dog Tags with the chain. These are real Military issue style dog tags. They are being made on a machine that was used during WWII and still in use today.

I may be able to get them with the year of your car, make and model. The tags have fifteen spaces per line and five lines per tag so if there is something you would like them to say let me know and I can see if it will work.

Example The tags will say -
Line one - 1970 Plymouth
Line Two - Roadrunner
Line Three - 383 Commando
Line Four - 833 Four Speed
Line Five - Mopar Or No Car
.................................................. ...
Line one - Mopar
Line Two - Or
Line three - No Car.
.................................................. ......
Line One - I Bleed
Line Two - Hemi Orange
.................................................. ......
Line One - Drive Mopar
Line Two - Eat Rice
.................................................. .......

I can also put your name on them and make them official if you would like or if you have a saying that you want let me know.

So with that all that said and with some examples of what I can do the sets of tags (two tags) and rubber silencers on them are $20.00 shipped in the US to ship outside of the US I will have to look and see what shipping would be.

I do take paypal.

Last edited:

CoronetRTguy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like a cool idea. Could also put your wifes and kids names. What ever you want really.

Thank you and yeah I could do that or if anyone has a health issue I could do those as well. I would have to check on getting them done in red for health issues.

These really are cool ideas for just about anything you can think of. I was going to make one for a 70 Duster clone I found and have it say Clone or something different on it and put it beside the fender tag.

With Christmas coming if you buy more then one set I can do a small discount on two more more sets. So if anyone knows of other cars guys/gals and would like to do something different let me know. You can use one set with one tag for a key chain and the other tag to wear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back