• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Mopar Restoration Parts

67CoronetR/T

Reaction score
Hey guys! I'm sure some of you may have read my repro parts thread in the B Body forum. If not here's the link:

http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/showthread.php?t=10406

I've been able to make this dream of mine a part of school. At the end of this semester, I will have a part ready to repop. I need some feedback from everyone about parts in general. I want your feedback so I can tailor to your needs. I believe that a successful business starts with listening to the customers needs and wants. I would appreciate it if you could complete the survey at the link below. I'm going to use the information that I collect to create a product that you are not only pleased with, but of high quality and priced reasonably. To top it off, it's all been done here in the USA! Please pm or e-mail me if you have any other questions or thoughts. I want to hear from all of you! Thank you all for your time!

https://purdue.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_ebPo34PC1nUBmZe

-Mark Saull
[email protected]

Last edited:

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
I completed the survey but could not immediatly think of parts not being reproduced , we will add them here , some parts are made so poorly we need better parts

TinCuda

Reaction score
I use my phone to view this site and my phone will not let me complete the survey.
However:
I would buy parts that look original but made from newer materials.
I prefer metal parts when the original parts where metal. Trim, emblems, and the like.
I am 41 years old. I own a 1971 Plymouth 'cuda.
I think that covers the bulk of the survey.

As far as reproduction parts, I'd like to see someone make a space saver spare tire.

Last edited:

ramenth

Reaction score
Took the survey. Show the folks going to China and giving us sub-par pieces how it's done.

TinCuda

Reaction score
How about making some rear quarter scoops for the 1970 barracuda. The originals are getting few and far between. I saw a nice set at a swap meet for 2 grand. I didn't see him sell them but you get the idea...lol

interieurhemel036.jpg

m46006.jpg

m46012.jpg

ebayscoop.jpg

Back