• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Move over AMC Pacer

seneca

Reaction score
I always thought nobody could out ugly the AMC Pacer until today. Sitting at a traffic light when this nightmare pulls up beside me. The emblems tell me it's a Nissan JUKE ( possibly they meant JOKE??). What a gawd awful looking thing. It actually made me yearn for a Yugo!! Thank you FCA for Hellcats, Demons, and Vipers that please the eyes and churn the juices.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Or Puke.

IMG_2756.PNG

340challconvert

Reaction score
I thought the same when the Toyota Prius came out in 2012. Looks like a roller skate. But then I will not buy a "ricer" for a lot of reasons.
Dino2 (1).gif

269155.jpg

Last edited:

/sixchall

Reaction score
Or Muc~cous, Noun,
A slimey substance typically not miscible with water, secreted by mucous membranes and glands for lubrication. Thanks, Al

seneca

Reaction score
I thought the same when the Toyota Prius came out in 2012. Looks like a roller skate. But then I will not buy a "ricer" for a lot of reasons.
View attachment 37162

View attachment 37161
Can't stand those ricers either. My kid bought a Honda about 18 months ago; I told him he's out of my will. Back in the eighties, here in the Detroit area, the Big Four wouldn't allow them to be parked in the company employee parking lots near the front; they were relegated to the last rows way out in the boonies and don't even think about parking one in a UAW hall parking lot if you wanted to find your car unharmed.

Back