• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Movie Car Dodge Challenger for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeDuke

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Dodge Challenger movie car FOR SALE!!- Originally purchased from picture car warehouse in Los Angeles back in 2014. It's been in the following movies: "Bucket List" (Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman, "In Time" (cop car , Justin Timberlake movie) and "2 Guns"(Mark Whalberg drove car while Denzel Washington rode shotgun, it was THE HERO car!!) lastly the car was in a Tao Cruz music video called "fast car" and is believed to be in a cologne commercial from Dior Sauvage with Johnny Depp as well as a greyhound commercial for a few seconds in a desert setting much like the Dior commercial.
I believe that it's entirely safe to say that this Mopar muscle car can lay claim to be the one and only mopar vehicle that was MOST used on television and films. I know of no other single mopar vehicle that has appeared in a multitude of movies and commercials.

This car has been completely restored to better than movie car standards from the movie "In Time" maintaining all original movie car parts from picture car warehouse like the one-off wheels created for the vehicle!

The Challenger started life as a 1974 318 car originally but was made to look like a 1970 RT (has RT rallye dash as well)

This car features a brand new rebuilt dodge 440 motor 10:1, mild cam, torker intake, new Holley 750 double pumper, new msd coil, new msd 6al ignition box, new msd billet distributor, new high perm water pump, new aluminum radiator & dual spal fans, headers, new exhaust with dual chamber flowmasters, still maintains the correct dual chrome exhaust tips on each side, transmission was fully rebuilt with high performance Kevlar bands & clutches, entire front end and suspension rebuilt, new gas tank & sending unit, new transmission lines, new K&N air filter. New brake booster & brakes. Engine Brackets powder coated, new belts & hoses, new Toyota coolant. There is an aftermarket be cool AC system that works but does not blow cold due to leaky o-ring. Never fixed because I live in San Diego but I do believe it works fine once the o-ring is installed and system is charged. I tried charging it and it blew cold until coolant bubbled out from the leaky o-ring.

There's zero rust, zero bondo, it's a complete straight metal car. All new weather stripping, carpeting, new headliner, seats redone. New windshield, new dash, redone challenger console..the list goes on but I think I covered all the main points.

For whatever reason the studio had the car salvaged on title possibly due to theft before or after they acquired it, since there is no record of it ever being in an accident. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the chassis/frame or body. Even the picture car warehouse had poor records and couldn't explain why. Luckily This really does not hurt the value since it's a movie car and not a numbers matching vehicle. It's just a badass movie car. The only one in existence that has been in 3 movies and a music video!! I've had an offer from a museum who wanted it but I think it should be in the hand is someone who will drive it to shows or at least trailer it! I wouldn't hesitate to drive it cross country as it is mechanically sound with no excuses!

I will be listing this vehicle on eBay possibly and locally as well. I felt that this forum would be a great starting point as there are many enthusiast's like myself who love these cars as much as I do.

If your interested please message me via this post. Thank you for your time! Vehicle located in San Diego, CA. I'm selling for $55,000.

View attachment 35219
View attachment 35216 View attachment 35221View attachment 35223 View attachment 35225View attachment 35226

More images will uploaded soon!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back