• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

My air cleaner "Art"

DrEamer

Reaction score
I posted this on the A body forum, but for those who are not members there, I thought I would share it here as well. As some of you know, my Challenger is going to sport a 408 Magnum based stroker. Part of me did not want to throw a 340/360 Magnum tin on the air cleaner, part was because of correctness, but also I just wanted something subtle that you had to think about when you looked at it. So, I designed a custom tin cover using photoshop, and had a local vinyl wrap shop make it up for me. He did a great job I think, and will be putting on the strips on the car when I get to that point.

20200423_170212.jpg

Flchallenger

Reaction score
I have been trying to come up with a alternative to what I have for a long time. Also didn't want to spend 2 or 300 hundered dollars. I love this. Thanks so much for posting this.

340challconvert

Reaction score
Excellent idea
I just went looking for a pie pan for my A66 340 Challenger. I have my original pan; in 50 year old condition of course.
Mopar has just discontinued the 340 4 Barrel pan.
Of course vendors are selling what is left at 2 x the price that available just a short time ago.
Your efforts with the vinyl could be a viable option for anyone needing a pan, regardless of engine callout numbers!

Last edited:
Back