• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

MY Classic Car this Sunday 10 am

rbbruno3

Reaction score
The club I belong to Albany Rods and Kustoms from Albany NY host this show every year. I was fortunate to get Dennis Gage from MCC to be our guest last year ,September 2010. Make sure you watch this Sunday morning at 10 am. If any one here has ever been to the Adirondack Nationals car show in Lake George ,NY you know what I am talking about. Over 1500 registered cars all pre 1979. Check the show out, also if you are within driving distance of our show be sure to check that out too. The first weekend after labor day every year, our 23rd year. www.adirondacknationals.com or www.albanyrodsandkustoms.com Thanks, RB

Ask any questions

rbbruno3

Reaction score
Dennis Gage

Here is a pic after Dennis got there and one of him riding shotgun in my 68 notch. RB

DSC00331 (2).jpg

DSC00343 (2).jpg

AlleyoopMgv

Reaction score
Cool stuff rbbruno3! Dennis Gage came out to Mopars in The Park in Minnesota a few years ago, it was a hoot! He seems like a nice guy.

sheetmetaldan

Reaction score
What station carries it?I remember my cable co. used to air this show, but it`s been a long time since I`ve seen it.Good show from what I can remember.

Back