• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

My Cold-Case radiator installation

Ccas

FEBO Vendor
FEBO Vendor
Reaction score
I don't believe we have made the changes yet. Mopar radiators are very complex. That's why you don't see many direct fit applications available. We're still in the stage of gathering results from guys like Ray. For example, for Ray's application and year, the hole he had to drill may be a 1/2" away from the hole a B-Body owner. Rather than creating 2 different radiator models, we may opt to use an elongated hole that fits both models. Also, we have had recent feedback from other E-body owners that DIDNT have to drill any new holes! So before we start moving holes, we need to make sure we're putting holes where they were intended to be. This type of approach keeps the cost of the product down which translates to savings for the customer.

MoparcudaRay

Reaction score
Tightened a leaking return automatic transmission cooler line and now figured out how to install an OEM fan shroud to my Cold-Case Radiator.
Customized brackets from a Wink Mirror, four 3.5" bolts and installed OEM fan shroud. Depending on brackets, bolt size would vary of course. Longer brackets would eliminate bolt use to screw use instead.
Here is what I did and for the moment very satisfied with it.
Maybe Cold-Case can use this for some ideas.

018.JPG

021.JPG

023.JPG

025.JPG

027.JPG

029.JPG

032.JPG

037.JPG

041.JPG

043.JPG

tonysrt

Reaction score
As usual mopar guys always have to come up with their own solution to the constant battle we have to get things right. I have a Be Cool radiator in a 71 Cuda and had to use a universal shroud and drill 1 hole.

Ccas

FEBO Vendor
FEBO Vendor
Reaction score
Tightened a leaking return automatic transmission cooler line and now figured out how to install an OEM fan shroud to my Cold-Case Radiator.
Customized brackets from a Wink Mirror, four 3.5" bolts and installed OEM fan shroud. Depending on brackets, bolt size would vary of course. Longer brackets would eliminate bolt use to screw use instead.
Here is what I did and for the moment very satisfied with it.
Maybe Cold-Case can use this for some ideas.
That's impressive! I think what we'd do in the future is add a wider flat stock bracket so the shroud can bolt directly into the radiator all on one plane.
Can anyone confirm what year range this Cuda would be the same for?

Ray, what model did we supply you? Looks like 752A?

MoparcudaRay

Reaction score
I knew you would say that and it makes way more sense LOL LOL Plus would look as it should.
The Model on the invoice says RPE755A Mopar SB 17"h x 22"w AT

As to what year range I have no idea.
Hopefully, one of our in-house experts can chime in.

Ccas

FEBO Vendor
FEBO Vendor
Reaction score
We have one of every available Mopar fan shroud coming in. Over the winter, one by one, we'll be making sure our radiators will be able to use the factory fan shrouds.

Back