• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Need a place to store my cuda

FM3-4ME

Reaction score
I live in the Hillsboro Oregon area. My Cuda has just been through a long and expensive restoration. I am looking for a secure place to store it in my area. Anyone who knows someone in the area with storage space would be greatly appreciated.

MAC

Reaction score
You can store in my garage next to mine.....
Oooooh and leave the keys so i can drive....er i mean start it for you occasionally....

Attachments

• droopy-02.old.jpg
    droopy-02.old.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 108

73-Cudah2

Reaction score
I have 4 stalls at my house, 4 at the lake place and I still don't have enough room?
I don't want to throw any thing cause I might need it later. Does that make me a hoarder Lol?

moparleo

Reaction score
If it was that costly to restore, you want it in a professional, insured storage. Climate controlled etc... Get on line and contact restoration shops, check with classic car insurance companies. Its a small world anymore. Loan it to a museum. Great way to show and safely store it. And it is insured. Many people have been doing this for decades.

70chall440

Reaction score
Have you checked out your local auto storage facilities? There was a company going around the country building high end car storage places, they were unique in that they were/are basically garages (really nice ones) where you could store and work on your car. I know there is one up here in WA but I don't remember exactly where.

Back