• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

need I.D. on unknown/misc parts 72 Barracuda

sheetmetaldan

Reaction score
Going through a box of spare parts for my car and I`m not sure what some of this is for.Thanks!

I think the round bracket is for the charcoal cannister.Do I even need the cannister since it`s long gone?

The #`s stamped on the relay are 3513206 36033-k 1 0 8 2

The black plastic pieces are stamped for L.H and R.H. I have no clue where they go.

Little black plastic clips and flat metal plate again no clue?

100_1969.jpg

100_1970.jpg

100_1976.jpg

100_1977.jpg

moparal

Reaction score
Not sure on the plastic lft/rt

wire harness to inner fender well fasteners
starter shield
charcol canister vapor holder
Horn relay

Brads70

Reaction score
The plastic parts look like what's mounted behind the headlights under the fender? To help seal out the crap from getting into the headlights from the wheels.

Brewster_440

Reaction score
Those plastic pieces go between the fender and the cowl area. i believe those are cuda specific. keeps dirt and crap from the door/body area. i think.

flat metal plate is a shim between the starter and bellhousing. for why, i dont know.

plastic clips are just that, dont know what specific use they have....

yes, that is a horn relay.

no idea what that clamp thing is. charcoal canister sounds about right

burdar

Reaction score
You've got your answers.

The plastic shields go right behind the headlights in the wheelwells.(not back at the cowl) The round bracket is for the charcole canister. The plastic clips hold the headlight wiring harness and clip into the inner fender right next to the battery. The relay plugs into the fuse block on the inside of the car. It's a two way relay. One half of it runs the key warning buzzer.(maybe the seat belt buzzer too)

The last piece is a starter shield or shim. My 73 auto car doesn't have one. That piece is part of the entire lower shield. Maybe that part is for a manual trans?

Reaction score
MOPARAL is correct about the 2 headed plastic clips.

They hold the wiring harness to the inner fender around the starter relay and the front lights harness behind the battery.

Look on the right side of this pic.

P1272454.jpg

Back