• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Need Motivation

01freeman

Reaction score
Been saving money getting ready to work on my 73 340 challenger again. Like to see some pictures of other members projects and rides. Mine is B5 blue 340 auto car. blue interior. Debating weather to put the blue interior back in or go with black. Any thoughts.
Anyways hope to see other members project cars or daily drivers.

AUSTA

Reaction score
Just finishing off TA go Mango went hard for 8 months 4 hours a day 340 727 3.9 489 pulls hard started with a bare shell i think the shipping costs on the parts to Australia were enormous went with used then restored were possible interior by Legendary 1st car i have done done the spray job was done in an old shipping crate lined with plastic.
Licensing wont allow side exit exhaust so had to modify to rear left the TA rear valance so i can refit the side pipes once licensed
Currently waiting for JE custom pistons +.20 over bore cleaned up at 4.06 which leaves another bore building a 3.79 Molnar stroker with Fast fuel Molnar Chev H beams splayed 4 bolt caps E/Q ported heads Comp Cams roller ,Hughes lifters, dual quad mainly for looks.
Lots of fun & thanks to the tech forums for the advice

TA4.12.jpgTAINT.jpgtaside.jpg20151210_132952.jpgTA2.jpg

TA4.12.jpg

TAINT.jpg

taside.jpg

20151210_132952.jpg

TA2.jpg

Bill

Reaction score
Been working on my first car restoration ever for the past 3-1/2 years. 73, 340, Rallye, 4 spd. Been driving it but still needs to be finished. Hope to have somewhat finished by May. Fun stuff! It's a real head turner on the road. 2nd coolest thing I have ever done in my life. I put a slide show together last week of the progress. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKOZ59dbJCc
Good luck and if you don't have the money.... borrow it (lol).

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Great stuff guys! I don't need motivation, I just need time. The project on my vert is stalled at the moment and my '68 Road Runner sits close to Being ready for paint.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

rosevillemoparts

Reaction score
well. I think most of us in way or another get stuck in projects. Not enough time, Not enough space (which is my case) not enough spare funding,

what I can mention is that if you are thinking hard about the blue interior. I would buy them now while they are still available. RED and Blue in the "metro" style panels have been discontinued. Only option once the stock is gone is black or white. And then painting the black or white. We have 2 sets of blue panels in stock if your interested.

http://www.rosevillemoparts.com/pro...anel-set-b/cPath/347_143_299/products_id/6795

01freeman

Reaction score
Awesome projects guys. Thanks for the pictures. Keep them coming.

MOPARMITCH

Reaction score
Here is one, Right up your alley. This is a numbers matching Cuda 383 4spd One owner car I recently acquired. It is originally B/7 Jamaica Blue with B/5 Bright Blue interior. I know that some people are not fond of blue interior, but that is usually because it is old and faded. I have personally seen several new restorations with blue interior and they look amazing. I will be keeping the blue in mine, especially since it is a numbers car. Another thing for you to consider is the heat that is generated by black interiors.

004.jpg

002.jpg

009.jpg

006.jpg

003.jpg

burntorange70

Reaction score
Great stuff all. Very inspirational. Good luck on all your builds. I know I need some motivation myself to get out and work on my Dart again. She has been a good old girl that deserves some TLC.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Mike, you're car would look great with any color interior but if you're veering away from original a dark tan like an old baseball glove would be sweet.

mmissile

Reaction score
Hey Matt. I've had the interior done for the car for 15 years. It's F8/metallic green inside. Other the wheels/tires, shifter, and gas pedal....I want it to look original[like my mom had it].

Merry Christmas!!

440WB

Reaction score
one of my past cars had the Blue interior -
I loved it!

DSC00343.JPG

Back