• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New and luv the forum

carsnguitars

Reaction score
I am new to the forum and well my wife gets mad at me.."how long can you be on there reading that stuff"...haha..lots good stuff here..
I got hooked again on restoring and working on cars after many years away..dang cars we used to buy for cheap and trash in 70's are expensive now:BangHead:
Well got the bug and got a 68rs/ss all complete original to do mild restore (yeah I know mopar!)...then found 70 chally r/t...doing the whole meal deal, blasted and all. Now in primer condition changing the color from Cream to Hemi, pic attached. Just ran across a 68 charger under tarp for 10years and too good to pass up, so now put chally aside working on charger, only needs minor stuff. This car stuff is getting addicting..I just need to hide the receipts form my wife!..anyways..I enjoy the forum!

70 chally.jpg

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from the Motor City! I have 3 project cars myself and have really tried to focus on just one at a time, my `68 Road Runner. I did 90% of the metal work on that one and found that I no longer have time to go work on that one because it is at my buddies collision shop where I can only get at it during his buisness hours, which are the same as mine lately. It is close enough to being ready for paint that I am hoping I can just get him to finish it for me. I am now excitedly preparing to tear into my `70 Challenger back in my shop right now, where the shop never closes!!!

Back