• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New Guy from Sonora,Ca

Stev-o

Reaction score
Welcome from another new member to this forum.

I also bought my first Mopar with paper route money, a 1970 Barracuda!

A vintage Challenger should be in your future!

Fyrdude

Reaction score
I know it made me appreciate it a lot because it took years to save enough. Someday I hope to have a classic….

MoparAlleyVP

Reaction score
Hello all. Thanks for having me here. I’ve been a “Challenger Guy” for a long time. My first car was a ‘70 340, 4 speed in Hemi Orange. I bought that car on my own with paper route money when I was 17 In 1977. Like many of you I’m sure, I wish I had that car today. Currently, I’m the proud owner of a 2015 SRT Challenger, 6 Speed in Sublime Green. My first modern Challenger was a 2009 R/T 6 Speed in Hemi Orange of course.

You may have seen a thread here about a Challenger ride to Cisco, UT to meet on June 11, 2023. Well, I’m the one that is trying to get this organized. By the way, ALL Mopars are welcome.

A short bio….. I’m 62, married for 40 years, 4 grown kids. I took my now wife on our first date in that 70! Also have a grandson and another on the way next month. I’m retired from a metropolitan fire dept. in the Bay Area after a 3O year career.

I will post pictures of the cars soon. Again, thanks for having me.
Hey Hot Stuff (sorry, bad pun),

I wanted to personally invite you to our Mopar Alley show in Cupertino at DeAnza College. it will be a BLASt with food trucks, DJ, pro foto of car and much much more...

Fyrdude

Reaction score
Hot stuff here. Thanks for that. I’ve participated in that show when I lived in Santa Clara. It’s a nice show. When is the show?

Back