• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New Guy here

moparlee

Reaction score
JB, I'm a little late to the party, but welcome to the site from Michigan!

Do you have anymore updates on your search?

MoparMoMoney

Reaction score
I’m probably the newest guy here now. I’m up in Western MA. Been a Mopar fan my whole life. Caused by my dads love for Mopars. Currently don’t own any E Bodies but I’m on the hunt for my dads 1970 Hemi Challenger that he ordered new and had to let go in 1973 due to starting a family. I have some solid information on it that I’m currently chasing so keeping my fingers crossed. I’m already on the lookout for parts just on the chance that I do get it. Wish me luck and hope to learn a lot from y’all!!
Welcome from another NeWB. Awesome car to have bad. Wow. Hope you find that gem.

JB75

Reaction score
JB, I'm a little late to the party, but welcome to the site from Michigan!

Do you have anymore updates on your search?
Hey man. Sorry for not seeing your comment. I check back in once ina while and didn’t have any notifications so I figured there was nothing new. Not much to update. Been trying to get ahold of the guy whom owns the car. He’s a pretty private guy. Need to take a ride out to his house . Just have to get the time. I’ve sent him all of the info that I have on the car so now I know 100% that we’re talking about the same car. He knows what he has so he knows it’s not a cheap car. But he doesn’t have one thing. The motor. It came out of it back in the late 70’s after suffering some damage and never got put back in. The car and the motor went their separate ways. Until recently. After asking many questions and making many phone calls, I was able to track the #’s matching block down to the car. Missing parts but the block is there and all set to be put back together. I know who has it and he’s said gag when the time comes he’ll be willing to sell it. Sure it won’t be cheap . But bits not going anywhere.

Back