• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

rrod

Reaction score
New member here saying hello. I’ve visited this site numerous times through the years with all the great info available. Decided to join but should’ve a long time ago. Always been into cars through out the years. I’m a mopar guy but have been knee deep in all the brands due to family members and friends. I’m currently restoring my 70 challenger r/t which I’ve owned for 32 years. That’s all for now.

rrod

MoparMoMoney

Reaction score
New member here saying hello. I’ve visited this site numerous times through the years with all the great info available. Decided to join but should’ve a long time ago. Always been into cars through out the years. I’m a mopar guy but have been knee deep in all the brands due to family members and friends. I’m currently restoring my 70 challenger r/t which I’ve owned for 32 years. That’s all for now.

rrod
Me too and it’s been a huge help.

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO. First pictures of when you got it and now if you have them.
welcome to febo - Copy.jpeg

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
Great that you held on to it for 32 years , I started my resto 29 years in !
Welcome tot he site !

1972 AAR Cuda

Reaction score

rrod
I am in the same boat myself!! Welcome to the forum!!
My current project is my 72 Cuda which has been sitting for about that longer waiting for me to collect all the parts. This is my first car and it started it all for me - so it has a lot of sentimental value.
(First one started and seems to be the last one finished... lol)

340challconvert

Reaction score
:welcome: to FEBO from New Jersey
Glad you are here!
I know how you feel; I owned my A66 since 1979 and finally started to restore her the last 5 years. Was off the road and stored since 1984. I look forward to pics of your progress.

Back