• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New Guy here

JB75

Reaction score
I’m probably the newest guy here now. I’m up in Western MA. Been a Mopar fan my whole life. Caused by my dads love for Mopars. Currently don’t own any E Bodies but I’m on the hunt for my dads 1970 Hemi Challenger that he ordered new and had to let go in 1973 due to starting a family. I have some solid information on it that I’m currently chasing so keeping my fingers crossed. I’m already on the lookout for parts just on the chance that I do get it. Wish me luck and hope to learn a lot from y’all!!

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome to the site! That would be great to have a chance of getting it back in the family. Best of luck to you.

JB75

Reaction score
Thanks all! I have some really good leads so hoping it goes well. I’ll definitely keep everyone up to date of any new information

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO. Happy HEMI hunting. Any pictures of your dad's HEMI survive,post em we would like to see them.
welcome to febo - Copy.jpeg

JB75

Reaction score
Here’s one picture that I actually got from a previous owner. This was roughly 1976. I’ve spoken with every owner of the car to date while searching for it. This is currently the best picture I have of the car…

18CE8943-8790-4121-A922-CD07406546E6.jpeg

JB75

Reaction score
Nothing like having a street cleaner at the end of your driveway.
Lol. Funny thing is. That picture was taken by the 2nd owner of the car, 3 years after my dad traded it in. I’ve spoken to him and met him. He said he took the Hemi badges off of the hood because no one would run him because it was a Hemi car! The best thing is is that all of these years later, he still had the Hemi emblems. Until recently…. I now own them.

DADC78F2-8578-4B0B-8B59-F6479BE469A7.jpeg

fasjac

Reaction score
Lol. Funny thing is. That picture was taken by the 2nd owner of the car, 3 years after my dad traded it in. I’ve spoken to him and met him. He said he took the Hemi badges off of the hood because no one would run him because it was a Hemi car! The best thing is is that all of these years later, he still had the Hemi emblems. Until recently…. I now own them.

View attachment 104204
Nice story on this. I would have to buy a lottery ticket, cuz you’re on a role👍🏻

JB75

Reaction score
Fasjac-let’s hope so! I’ve talked to a lot of people , chased a lot of leads, visited people, called people. Most of whom I’ve never met. One guy now I’d like to call a good friend of mine that I didnt know 7 months ago. It’s been a lot of work to get to the point that I’m at. I’ve had a lot of people help me, from locally to even overseas. It’s been a crazy journey for sure. As I said previously-i have some really solid leads on the car. And truth be told I believe it still exists. Just a matter of putting everything together. It’ll make an interesting story for sure. To long to type here I think! Lol

fasjac

Reaction score
Fasjac-let’s hope so! I’ve talked to a lot of people , chased a lot of leads, visited people, called people. Most of whom I’ve never met. One guy now I’d like to call a good friend of mine that I didnt know 7 months ago. It’s been a lot of work to get to the point that I’m at. I’ve had a lot of people help me, from locally to even overseas. It’s been a crazy journey for sure. As I said previously-i have some really solid leads on the car. And truth be told I believe it still exists. Just a matter of putting everything together. It’ll make an interesting story for sure. To long to type here I think! Lol
Keep us updated!

robert power

Reaction score
I owned this car when I lived in Brooklyn ,has anybody seen it around? sold it in 1989.

IMG_2621.jpeg

Back