• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

NEW MEMBER—FORMER CONTRIBUTOR TO MOPAR MUSCLE

Rich Truesdell

Reaction score
Hello everyone. My name is Rich Truesdell and I was one contributor editors to Mopar Muscle which ceased publication a year ago this week. The last Mopar Muscle cover car was my story on the Campbell Auto Restorations pro-touring 1972 'Cuda.

432-0001.webp

While the magazine market for people like me is challenged here in the US, I still contribute to magazines in the UK and Europe and have just opened up a relationship with a magazine in of all places... China. So again, I'm casting about seeking publication-worthy cars.

I have two books coming out next Spring, Maximum Muscle (a book on the muscle cars of 1969 1/2 and 1970) and Hemi Under Glass, Bob Riggle's biography, coming in May. Both are available for pre-order on Amazon.

Right now I'm selling off my remaining author copies of my 2012 hardcover edition of Hurst Equipped, signed, for $50, including USPS Priority Mail. They make great gifts (or treat yourself).

00 Hurst Equipped cover.jpg

Chapter 4 is the Bob Riggle chapter.
04 Chapter Page_00036.jpg

04 plate  1967 Plymouth Baracuda Hurst Hemi Under Glass.jpg

Chapter 7 is dedicated to the factory Hurst Mopar muscle cars.

07 Chapter.jpg

07 plate 1968 Dodge Dart GSS Grand Spaulding Special.jpg

If you would like to order a copy (I have one box left), send me a private message here so we can exchange email addresses, payment, and shipping info. I take PayPal (preferred) or all major credit cards through Square Payments. Orders in by December 17 will arrive on or before December 23.

Happy Holidays to everyone here.

Richard Truesdell

Last edited:

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome to the site Rich from Michigan!
I miss getting my subscription and free t-shirt every year at the Mopar Nationals.

MoparCarGuy

Reaction score
Glad to have more Mopar faithful and look forward to your contributions!

Mopar Mitch

Reaction score
Isn't Mopar Muscle magazine still in publication? I've been a subscriber for many past years and I believe I'm still receiving it (as with the other Mopar Magazines (Mopar Action and MCG).

moparlee

Reaction score
Isn't Mopar Muscle magazine still in publication? I've been a subscriber for many past years and I believe I'm still receiving it (as with the other Mopar Magazines (Mopar Action and MCG).
Nope, ended I think in Jan this year.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
You believe you’re still receiving it???:lol:

Mopars & Missiles

Reaction score
You believe you’re still receiving it???:lol:

I'm the same way. When I'm out driving :steering: my '70 Challenger R/T SE on a nice sunny afternoon, I like to try and lose track of time and "make believe" its still 1970. No harm in that is there? :thumbsup:

Rich Truesdell

Reaction score
March 2020 was the last issue. My story of the Campbell Auto Restorations '72 'Cuda was the final cover story.

Mopar-Muscle-March-2020.jpg

If you would like to read the story, I have it archived here.

I want to thank the members of the forum, three in all, that have ordered copies of Hurst Equipped. It's greatly appreciated. If you would like to order a signed copy, either for yourself or as a gift, scroll up to the original post or email me direct.

Happy Holidays,

Richard Truesdell

Back