• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New member just north of Detroit.

shakernerd

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I should have joined a long time ago. I’ve been on FBBO for while due to purchasing a 70 Super Bee. Unfortunately I’m void of E bodies right now. I had a 74 Challenger and a 70 AAR. I sold the AAR to my brother who is restoring right now and I’ve been helping him since he’s new to Mopars. I have a ”modern” version - 2014 Shaker. I retired from Chrysler (Stellantis, FCA or whatever they change the name to next ha ha). I have some parts from my past projects so I’ll be listing them to see if anyone needs them. Look forward to being a bit more involved. Thanks for adding me to your community!

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO. Picture of you previous owned would be welcome.

FEBO West_by_Nikos_Vasilakis-768x512 2.jpg

shakernerd

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome! Here are my two previous E bodies. The AAR is matching numbers and now my brother’s.

2013-08-10 17.33.42.jpeg

20211009_110319.jpeg

Xcudame

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO from the desert! Nice to have a person who worked in the factory. Good looking E-bodies! How about a picture of your 70 Superbee? I one of those guys that liked that 70 front end.

6PKRTSE

Reaction score
Welcome from West of Detroit. Awesome Super Bee. I will look for it next summer. Need any help with it, let me know.

Back