• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

new member, long time e-body guy

hemi70

Reaction score
Just thought i'd introduce myself, I've owned at least 30-40 e-bodies thru the years and over 100 mopars. Current rides are a 70 B'cuda droptop, orig 383 2 bbl console auto, orig FC7 car, now 440-4 4 speed. It has a pretty rare option for a droptop, factory tow package car. Other fun car is a 2010 Challenger Classic R/T 6 speed, fully loaded B5 car. I'll post some pics if you want to see em, on the laptop now and all my pics are on the regular computer.

djwhog

Reaction score
Nice cars, welcome Hey how you like the RT? I love my 2009 SRT was 9th 6spd off the line in 08, great running beast.

I like the RTs too. Mine has a 6spd too and a few mods car is crazy quick and very very fast on the top end too.

I also made a few suspension mods handles and stops like a dream.

Now I need to get a 71 cuda in the garage too.

Currently have 4 mopars.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Welcome to the site, definitely post the pictures. Big dealership near my house just got a purple Challenger in stock yesterday, I have to stop by to see if it's an R/T or what.

hemi70

Reaction score
Lets see if i can figure out to post some pics...

challenger-cuda sideXside 007 sm.gif

LF mid sm cc.jpg

2010 challenger new 025 60%.gif

djwhog

Reaction score
Man nice collection I am jealous!

Well I just purchased a 340 70 cuda today very clean # match car with good options, AC, PB, PS and a shaker hood

Also to add the the SRT challenger I have I got the wife a special edition SE with the G package, it is a v6 that has special factory 18" wheels, stripes, rear deck spoiler like an srt, flip gas cap, sun roof the works. I will get some pics posted of the cars. The SE is stone white with black stripes, the Cuda is Torred black vinly top and black interior.

Funny on a side note the BS folks at the challenger talk swear the new se will out run or almost run as goodas the cuda in a 1/4. Now this little SE v6 runs good for a new car, but it will not keep up with the 340.

The cuda was i nstorage for 20 years in Florida, looks very nice cant wait to get the pics posted when the weather is better.

Again welcome and man what a set of cars you have had :)

hemi70

Reaction score
Thanks everyone, my wife says i have MADD (Mopar Attention Deficit Disorder) as i usually keep em about a year and then get bored.

DJW, I've heard that over there also, but I've had a few 340 cars and no way does a V6 hang with a 340.

Good luck with the new Challenger, I've been thinkin of ordering a new Panther Pink SRT8....gotta convince the wife i need another Challenger! Good luck with the Cuda also, sounds like a nice car.

Last edited:

djwhog

Reaction score
Exactly, hell my SR runs good and in a 1/4 it most likely may come around a 340 but I have done some mods as well, but the 1/8 mile is all the 340 i nthe Cuda, they are less weight and the Ibdependant Suspension on a new car is great forhandling, but not best for the 1/4.

And anyway my wife has a 2010 SE with the G package and Rallye option, looks like a poor mans SRT, drives great with a 5 spd aut behind the V6 but is not a v8.

Aussie Challenger

Reaction score
Welcome, great looking cars, you should be able to help a few of us having owned so many MOPARS.

Back