• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New Member (midwest)

ACarGuy

Reaction score
Hello, I'm currently working on a 1971 Hemi Orange 340 Challenger Convertible. I am the second owner of this August built car and believe it is one-of-one with the rare florescent orange V6V stripe. Galen is decoding the car now. I'll share pictures when the stripe is back on.

I still have my high-school rally red 1970 rubber bumper 383 'Cuda, my college 440+6 Hemi orange 1970 Challenger R/T, and a 1971 Citron Yella (GY3) 383 Challenger R/T.

I've always been into e-bodies and even found out I had a 'Cuda SST zip strip car as a kid.

I also have a 2013 Hemi orange Challenger R/T that was converted with many Mr Norms parts into a Dodge dealer charity giveaway car that looks like a 1971 'Cuda.

4cars.jpg

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Arkansas! Sounds like some fantastic mopars! Would love to see some pictures when you can post. Glad you’re here

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome aboard from Michigan! Nice Mopars:thumbsup:

We don't need to wait until the stripes are on to see pictures. We like to see pictures as the work moves along.

Back