• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New restoration work completed for now 1972 Challenger

Merrill Davis

Reaction score
Challenger Side View   2017.jpg

AUSTA

Reaction score
Awesome
Perfect balance of chrome & black with the yellow

Merrill Davis

Reaction score
Thanks a bunch. I have the Rally wheels but wanted the Cragars. My first 72 had the Cragars and I wanted to return to that look. The engine sounds great with a new exhaust system.

Merrill Davis

Reaction score
Very nice what did you start with ?
Not actually sure of the question but I started with a 1968 Ford Mustang and then moved to a brand new 1972 340 Dodge Challenger, white with black vinyl top and blue interior. It was a beautiful car with headers, Cragars, etc. It was beefed up and ran well except when that 440 from Red Springs came to town. His father owned a mechanic and body shop!!!

moparlee

Reaction score
Not actually sure of the question but I started with a 1968 Ford Mustang and then moved to a brand new 1972 340 Dodge Challenger, white with black vinyl top and blue interior. It was a beautiful car with headers, Cragars, etc. It was beefed up and ran well except when that 440 from Red Springs came to town. His father owned a mechanic and body shop!!!

I think he was asking what the condition of your Challenger was before you started the restoration.

Back