• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

new stainless exhaust for 340

BigTown3

Reaction score
Hi,
I am looking to replace the exhaust on my 70 340 Cuda. Does anyone have recommendations of exhaust I can buy pre bent which will fit correctly without modifications? I ask because I have heard stories of there being pour quality suppliers out there. I live in Denver. If you happen to know a reputable shop here that would be great too.

Thanks.

moparleo

Reaction score
The top mfgs are expensive for a reason. You get what you pay for. That said there are very good mfg.s like TTI, Magnaflow, Accurate Exhaust systems, and others. Atop quality s/s exhaust system minus headers would run in the $450. to $800.00 range. Add a set of their headers for $600.- $750.00 more.

BigTown3

Reaction score
Thanks Leo. Do you have experience with any of these suppliers by chance? I would pay more to know it would fit ccorrectly. I don't own a bender or have experience doing so.

moparleo

Reaction score
I personally have the complete TTI ceramic coated system. Complete from headers to tail pipes was $1400. This was a few years ago. This was for a 5.9. Didn't buy the Challenger tips though. Too pricey for what they are.
The kit was a perfect fit. Bolted in with no problems. You would love it and it will last for many years.

Back