• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New to forum not to Mopar

richhill2000

Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Richard. I have been a diehard mopar fan most my life. I drove a 70 Cuda for many years. I don't currently own an E body, but i do hav two A body's. The main reason I joined this forum is because I have a 1970 340 6 pack setup that I was going to use on my car. I have decided to go a different route with a big block. I would love to still use a 6 pack, but I need it for a 440. I will be listing it for sale here if anyone is interested.

Mopar Nut

Reaction score
F5FBE0D7-DF63-4044-99AF-8D44B4F9EA0E.jpeg

Deadwood

Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Richard. I have been a diehard mopar fan most my life. I drove a 70 Cuda for many years. I don't currently own an E body, but i do hav two A body's. The main reason I joined this forum is because I have a 1970 340 6 pack setup that I was going to use on my car. I have decided to go a different route with a big block. I would love to still use a 6 pack, but I need it for a 440. I will be listing it for sale here if anyone is interested.
Hey bud, do you still have this 6 pack for sale? If so what are you looking to get for it?

Back