• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New to the Mopar game

moparleo

Reaction score
I am sorry, but I thought you said you were trading your Corvette for it. If you knew it was so far away, why wouldn't you arrange to get the car back? They rent trucks and trailers. Get a commitment from the trader.

tjones87

Reaction score
First off, I am sorry if I came across angry, just one of those days.....I am going to be trading for it, but have not heard from the guy with the challenger on what day. Last I heard was sometime this week, wich is still gonna be before I get paid. I have a trailer to use, I have to trailer my car to where the challenger is, since I dont have insurance on it. The a/c in my car quite working, so not sure if he is still interested in trading or not....he hasn't gotten back to me as of tonight....so guess I will have to wait and see....not really giving up on getting a car, but just hardly see anyone wanting to trade. They are usually out of my price range.

tjones87

Reaction score
Just got an email, the guys wife wants cash instead of another car...so I guess its time to try and get my car sold....will keep everyone informed on how it goes...

Back