• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New to the site and Mopars ...

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Stunning car!

Interesting that the ao4 calls up the bench seat but c16 calls out center console but no call out for c55 bucket seats.

super cool car! That thing will look great when your done!

budascuda

Reaction score
Screenshot_20200429-200142.png
Ok Cuda Hunter, now I can see why you like collecting tags, lol
Hey thanks for the link, had to look up "yellow jacket" it is interesting enough car but I also came across another dodge that I had never seen before, how about the Diamanti? Hot dam! It looks like an American BMW, but better. The design was not just ahead of its time, it was commercially viable to mass produce too!

AUSTA

Reaction score
Good Score
I notice the 56 in the corner added C56 is high back bucket seats but it appears only after 72
Could it mean something other

Glenn 41

Reaction score
I would really like to know the VON and door sticker dates on these 318 cars.

Here is the door Vin , Am I to assume that this is a relatively early build? When would they have started production of the 1970 models

IMG_4320 (1).jpg

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
1970 production started in August of 1969. so this is a mid year production.
There were some time line issues with the elastomeric bumpers but i'm still learning those times. Apparently yours fit into the scheduling for the available bumpers.

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Good Score
I notice the 56 in the corner added C56 is high back bucket seats but it appears only after 72
Could it mean something other

I totally missed the C55. It is there. Disregard my comments earlier. C16 and C55 would have been an added option when ordered as the A04 would have given the car a bench seat.
Cool options on this car for sure! Well worth a restoration.

Glenn 41

Reaction score
I totally missed the C55. It is there. Disregard my comments earlier. C16 and C55 would have been an added option when ordered as the A04 would have given the car a bench seat.
Cool options on this car for sure! Well worth a restoration.

Thanks, so doing some digging i found an option codes , but not for EN1, FY1 or PRx9
what might these be?
also what is a belt mold M31? and the Ao1 light package mean? is that the rally light in the front ?

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
EN1 is end of codes
FY1 is lemon twist exterior paint
Prx9 is
P =premium
R =leather and vinyl
X9 =black

Ao1 is the light package including, glove box lock, map/courtesy lamp, reading and dome lamp, glove box lamp, ash receiver lamp, cargo compartment lamp, trunk compartment lamp, hood/fender turn signal lites, rear door dome lamp switch, ignition switch lamp w/ timer, headlamp on buzzer, headlamp switch lamp w/ timer

and M31 is body belt moldings

Glenn 41

Reaction score
EN1 is end of codes
FY1 is lemon twist exterior paint
Prx9 is
P =premium
R =leather and vinyl
X9 =black

Ao1 is the light package including, glove box lock, map/courtesy lamp, reading and dome lamp, glove box lamp, ash receiver lamp, cargo compartment lamp, trunk compartment lamp, hood/fender turn signal lites, rear door dome lamp switch, ignition switch lamp w/ timer, headlamp on buzzer, headlamp switch lamp w/ timer

and M31 is body belt moldings

Wow, very interesting. So it was it was a relatively a pretty high option car with all the other things like the rally dash, tach, the painted race mirrors,8 track etc, other than the drive line. Hence the grand coupe model? so the body belt moldings would be the chrome trim or the wood grain inserts on door panels ??

Thank you again for all the wisdom!

Back