• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New

HMM

Reaction score
Hello everyone, new here. Owner of ‘71 Challenger since 2001. Just finally began driving and enjoying it last summer. Long long project. Like many started the project and then other more important things like marriage and kids came along and the project got put at the bottom of the priority list. I am a huge Mopar fan and own 2 other classic Mopars, a 1969 Plymouth Barracuda 340 Formula “S” and a 1968 Plymouth Belevedere “Police Package” which is another long time project which is almost complete. This one was a “frame off” restoration and when finished will be an “Adam12” car for those of you who remember the show. I am retired law enforcement and always want to do this Adam12 car.

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Arkansas!
Look forward to seeing some pics when you get time.

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Michigan! Glad you joined up..
Sounds like some very nice Mopars.
And oh ya, I remember Adam12 very well. Watched it a lot back in the day.

fasjac

Reaction score
Not sure what I am doing wrong but it is telling me pic files are to large?
I just use my IPhone. I couldn’t get saved photos from my computer (file to large) to. work on some. But, from the phone it seems to work fine. ??

70chall440

Reaction score
if you take pictures with your phone, email them to yourself and during this process it should ask what size, choose medium.

If they are already on your computer, then you need to resize them using whatever picture management software you have. Many times I will bring them into power point and then right click on the pic (once it is in power point) and select "save picture", you can save in a variety of formats but I always choose .jpg

usually if they will fit onto a power point slide they will save small enough to post

Back