• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Newbie in VA

540Challenged

Reaction score
Jus picked up my 1st 2 e-bodies...figured id better get on here and start learnin about em!
My first one is a 74 challenger i saved from the scrap yard for $200...which led me to the second one. Owner inherrited the cars and jus wanted em gone.
I actually paid more than askin price btw...so yall dont think ima thief...haha!
The second car is a 98%rust free 73. Its a B5,jh23,e55 car. Bucket seats,no console and column shifted automatic. Idk if its a strange one or not...but i love it like i cant tell ya! Missing quite a few parts...but im hoping yall can send me the right direction!

540Challenged

Reaction score
20180723_192422.jpg
20180422_215545.jpg

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Nice! Welcome to the site from the Motor City!
I now have lots of used original parts for these so let me know what you need.

budascuda

Reaction score
"One thing... just leads...yet to another"
Welcome to the Site, you are in good company now!

540Challenged

Reaction score
Nice! Welcome to the site from the Motor City!
I now have lots of used original parts for these so let me know what you need.
I need quite a bit! Im sure I'll be in touch soon! I know for starters im gonna be lookin for a passenger front seat, rear window trim, both valances and a grille. Its supposed to have the sport hood...sp i guess thats on the list too

FLY'NFISH

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Glad to see you're saving these cars and good luck with the restorations.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
I need quite a bit! Im sure I'll be in touch soon! I know for starters im gonna be lookin for a passenger front seat, rear window trim, both valances and a grille. Its supposed to have the sport hood...sp i guess thats on the list too
I can bring whatever you need that I end up having to the Nats next month if that helps.
I’ve got every non rally dash part including instrument clusters, bezels and wiring harnesses. I’ve got grilles, tail lights, trim, consoles, etc..

Last edited:

540Challenged

Reaction score
I can bring whatever you need that I end up having to the Nats next month if that helps.
I’ve got every non rally dash part including instrument clusters, bezels and wiring harnesses. I’ve got grilles, tail lights, trim, etc..
I appreciate it! My dash is complete...i guess the passenger seat frame is really the only used item i need on the interior. I have a busted up grill shell (header panel..or whatever yall call em)...just have to come up with a grill and the trim. I'll pm you here shortly

Back