• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Nice to be here

zipppo

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am new to this site and to Mopar.

I was a GM 69 RS Z/28 Camaro owner for years. Sold it after 20 plus years of ownership.

Moved to the Ford Camp had a nice 1969 Mustang sportsroof. Had that for 3.5 years and just sold it and have purchased my first Mopar.

1973 BH code Bararcuda. It is B5 Blue and black inside. 340 motor and Auto trans slap stick. I am here to learn from you folks as I know very little about these cars other then they are really slick looking.

I drove one in 1980 at Clark Air Base Philippines. It belonged to a friend of mine. It was a 1970 with a 383 and a 4 speed. It was Plum Crazy. I never forgot that car and now here I am starting on my Mopar journey.

I like low cars not slammed but low. I also like wide tires and wheels always have. I want to run a 15x8 with a 245/60/15 BFG Radial T/A up front and a 15X10 with either a 275/60/15 or 295/50/15 out back. Any help with backspacing and spring relocation kets for the rear would be appreciated.

I am not great with computers and would also need some help on how to post pictures of my car.

Thanks in advance and hope to make many new friends here.

I am in Los Angeles California

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Welcome to the site, provided you already have pics saved on your computer that have been resized for email, let's say. All you do is click "Go Advanced" under the "Quik Reply" and then "Manage Attachments", that will open up a window for you to browse your picture file.

zipppo

Reaction score
Okay here are the pictures.
Thanks for the welcome.
Any Mopar Clubs in the South Bay area of Los Angeles?
Seems all there are Mustang and Camaro clubs everywhere.
Here is the look I am after wheels and tires. Not my car but love the wheels,tires and stance.
73440.jpg

73-440-cuda.jpg

73-440-cuda3.jpg

73-440-cuda1.jpg

Last edited:

zipppo

Reaction score
The second set of pictures is my car the blue one.
Again thanks for the welcome and I look forward to getting connected in the community.
Last question for those with computer skills. How do I put a picture of my car onder my member name as most on here have?
Thanks

Last edited:

AlleyoopMgv

Reaction score
The second set of pictures is my car the blue one.
Again thanks for the welcome and I look forward to getting connected in the community.
Last question for those with computer skills. How do I put a picture of my car onder my member name as most on here have?
Thanks

Nice car zippo! That picture under your member name is called a "Avatar"
go into "USER CP" at the top of the page, then click on "EDIT AVATAR" then upload your picture! Hope this helps.

R/T4speedconv

Reaction score
Welcome from the soon to be frozen North East!
Nice looking car you have there-Nice to see ones that are correct. I have to ask-Is that a Yamaha in the garage?

Back