• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE NOS and Orginal Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparply

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
nos and original parts:

nos cuda road lamp bracket, -100
nos cuda trunk lid, -2000
nos cuda challenger convertible door glass, -1750
nos ge headlights for cuda, -100 pr
nos cuda fender gill incert retainers, -500 set of 4
nos am radio in original box, -800
nos hemi hockey stick stripes, -400 pr
nos passenger muffler turn down, -350

original polyglas g70-14, 14 x 6 rim, spare tire assembly, -800
original cuda challenger convertible top rear glass, -995
original challenger standard gauge bezel and gauge assembly, -350
original challenger standard dash driver ac vent assembly, -250
original cuda road lamp harness, -100

located in nj

Last edited:

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
nos and original parts:

nos cuda road lamp bracket, -100
nos cuda trunk lid, -2000
nos cuda challenger convertible door glass, -1750
nos ge headlights for cuda, -100 pr
nos cuda fender gill incert retainers, -500 set of 4
nos am radio in original box, -800
nos hemi hockey stick stripes, -400 pr
nos passenger muffler turn down, -350

original polyglas g70-14, 14 x 6 rim, spare tire assembly, -800
original cuda challenger convertible top rear glass, -995
original challenger standard gauge bezel and gauge assembly, -350
original challenger standard dash driver ac vent assembly, -250
original cuda road lamp harness, -100

located in nj
So what exactly would one get for $1750 for the door glass? Tinted or clear? 1 piece or 2? Dated or no? Pentastar etched in it/them? Have rears? Attached to the metal bracket or just the glass itself?

brotow

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Old vinyl stripes or what ever are USELESS the adhesive will not work, been through that

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Aren’t there supposed to be pictures in the classifieds? Oh well, I’m guessing @Moparply isn't in a hurry to sell any of this stuff based on the fact that he hasn’t checked back to see if there are questions to be answered…

Moparply

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So what exactly would one get for $1750 for the door glass? Tinted or clear? 1 piece or 2? Dated or no? Pentastar etched in it/them? Have rears? Attached to the metal bracket or just the glass itself?

Detmatt1 not sure where you saw 2 pieces listed? Not sure where you saw rear glass listed?

The door glass listed is: NOS Chrysler 1970-71 Challenger Cuda door glass, passenger side, tinted, pentastar, 1969 dated, mint condition in original Chrysler package.

Yes, this is actually NOS Chrysler 1970-71 Challenge Cuda Convertible glass 1969 dated that is 54 years old in mint condition. Hard to believe it survived all these years!

If you or anyone else would like to buy something just send me a PM and I can let you know where to send payment. I get email notification when I get a PM.

Thanks

Moparply

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Old vinyl stripes or what ever are USELESS the adhesive will not work, been through that

brotow, it sounds like you had some problems with your stripes? Not all parts are the same.

You should start your own post for this instead of posting this in someones for sale listing?

brotow

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
brotow, it sounds like you had some problems with your stripes? Not all parts are the same.

You should start your own post for this instead of posting this in someones for sale listing?
I bought NOS stripes for my car they would not stick, I tried everything NOTHING worked.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Detmatt1 not sure where you saw 2 pieces listed? Not sure where you saw rear glass listed?

The door glass listed is: NOS Chrysler 1970-71 Challenger Cuda door glass, passenger side, tinted, pentastar, 1969 dated, mint condition in original Chrysler package.

Yes, this is actually NOS Chrysler 1970-71 Challenge Cuda Convertible glass 1969 dated that is 54 years old in mint condition. Hard to believe it survived all these years!

If you or anyone else would like to buy something just send me a PM and I can let you know where to send payment. I get email notification when I get a PM.

Thanks
I didn’t see 2 in your ad but you also didn’t say it was only 1 either and at $1,750 I thought it would be safe to assume there was more than 1.

ldr

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn’t see 2 in your ad but you also didn’t say it was only 1 either and at $1,750 I thought it would be safe to assume there was more than 1.
Really ? hard to believe that someone would think that there were more than 1glass forsale , the would have states left and right or drivers side or passenger side IMO . You have been around long enough to know the value of NOS vert parts . 54 years later your lucky to even find an NOS Door glass.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Really ? hard to believe that someone would think that there were more than 1glass forsale , the would have states left and right or drivers side or passenger side IMO . You have been around long enough to know the value of NOS vert parts . 54 years later your lucky to even find an NOS Door glass.
So here’s how his ad reads for the glass.
”nos cuda challenger convertible door glass, -1750”
Pretty vague at best…
Now here’s some quick math.
-If My numbers matching N-code ‘71 Challenger convertible were in Concours #1 condition it’d be worth about 70k according to the Hagerty valuation tool.
-If 1 piece of NOS door glass is worth $1750 then A pair would be worth $3500.
-If the door glass is legitimately worth the asking price and it may well be to someone, I’m guessing that would put the value of the quarter glass in a similar range, yes? I’m guessing they would be both equally desirable and rare so that’s another $3500 bringing the total that you would have to spend just on side glass alone if NOS to $7000 dollars or 10% the value of my vert IF it were in #1 condition.
This glass is priced for the 1% that have real V-code or Hemi cars but certainly not everybody else IMO.
GLWTS…

ldr

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well you are certainly intitled to your opinion , however your theory is flawed at best. it isnt about the value of your or being concours , it's about a new glass that was made for or bye the factory of the car in question , that in most probability will fit and still have same consistency as the rest of the original glass in color shape ,and date and logo coded. the only question is whether you desire quality or just a replacement . if more worried about the cost than the quality then why not move on instead cyring about the cost, look at the price of eggs bread and beer for a few examples. And they are not 53 years old.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
well you are certainly intitled to your opinion , however your theory is flawed at best. it isnt about the value of your or being concours , it's about a new glass that was made for or bye the factory of the car in question , that in most probability will fit and still have same consistency as the rest of the original glass in color shape ,and date and logo coded. the only question is whether you desire quality or just a replacement . if more worried about the cost than the quality then why not move on instead cyring about the cost, look at the price of eggs bread and beer for a few examples. And they are not 53 years old.
Crying about it? Not even a little, I can see fine through my glass. My first couple of posts were motivated purely by curiosity and being somewhat annoyed that the site rules weren’t followed by someone who’s “been around long enough” to know better.

ldr

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
maybe you should read your own post again , it read to me about the price . but then maybe I misunderstood your explanation of your theory on the value of each part on your car. Sure sounds to me like your crying about the price and not about following posting rules ,never 1 mention about post rules . but enough said , I really don't need a "Town Cryer " for pricing ,I can either afford or not , or at least if Im interested I would have made an offer.

Moparply

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So here’s how his ad reads for the glass.
”nos cuda challenger convertible door glass, -1750”
Pretty vague at best…
Now here’s some quick math.
-If My numbers matching N-code ‘71 Challenger convertible were in Concours #1 condition it’d be worth about 70k according to the Hagerty valuation tool.
-If 1 piece of NOS door glass is worth $1750 then A pair would be worth $3500.
-If the door glass is legitimately worth the asking price and it may well be to someone, I’m guessing that would put the value of the quarter glass in a similar range, yes? I’m guessing they would be both equally desirable and rare so that’s another $3500 bringing the total that you would have to spend just on side glass alone if NOS to $7000 dollars or 10% the value of my vert IF it were in #1 condition.
This glass is priced for the 1% that have real V-code or Hemi cars but certainly not everybody else IMO.
GLWTS…

DMatt. What's all this about? Are you okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back