• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Oct '09 Powder Coat Special -- Valve Covers

CudaChick1968

Reaction score
You all asked for it so it's BACK!!!!

For all 8-cylinder valve cover jobs arriving between today and October 31, 2009, FEBO members can enjoy a 15% labor discount. (Yes, that's for both big and small block setups -- even hemis!)

For all 6-cylinder valve covers, FEBO members are entitled to a whopping 20% off!

I'm not discriminating against the V-8 guys ... just tossing out a little enticement to hammer the point home that the new oven's ready for big parts!!!

If you haven't looked at my website yet, you'll find hundreds of work sample photos and lots of great ideas for your own valve covers in the Gallery, a thorough Price List (Pricing & Shipping page), over 6,500 colors to choose from - even custom matching (Color Charts tab), and lots and lots of reviews by my valued customers (PSC feedback). Join the ranks of happy PSC customers and call or write for your free quote today! Be sure to tell me you're a FEBO member to qualify for this month's great deal on valve covers.

P.S. I also offer holiday Gift Certificates in any amount so your honey can get you the "perfect" motorhead Christmas gift! Call or write for details.

Back