• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Old or new?

res1vw21

Reaction score
I can't decide, I think they did a great job for what they had to work with, being based on the lx platform. The car looks like a challenger and I hear it goes like a challenger. Unlike the new chebby that looks like????? My pop decided he is going to buy one because it's a new car and he doesn't want the hassle of an old car, I can't blame him. I know people keep saing that they are sooo heavey but how much did an original weigh? the new one is only a few hundred more and it meets all the gov regulations, and is a lot more confatable to drive on a daily basis. Besides to put it in perspective my '04 f 150 wieghs 5500 lbs and it's a short be short cab. Yes I know it is a truck with a full frame and not a unibody but new cars wiegh a lot! Any way I like both and would not be ashamed of owning eaither.

PastorTom1

Reaction score
There's a member here advertising his interest in art work.......(He's GOOD too, from what I've seen.....).

I'm puttin' in a formal "Challenge" (pun intended) for him to draw up a new Challenger, but with smaller wheels (like 17" MAX...and vintage style chrome) and Raised White Letter tires.

Humor me. I think it would add a real classy dimension to the car. (and I don't mean the Twilight Zone..........:cool:).

Do you hear that "challe" ? I'm a callin' ya' out. (I know you'se can do it!)

Last edited:

burntorange70

Reaction score
There's a member here advertising his interest in art work.......(He's GOOD too, from what I've seen.....).

I'm puttin' in a formal "Challenge" (pun intended) for him to draw up a new Challenger, but with smaller wheels (like 17" MAX...and vintage style chrome) and Raised White Letter tires.

Humor me. I think it would add a real classy dimension to the car. (and I don't mean the Twilight Zone..........:cool:).

Do you hear that "challe" ? I'm a callin' ya' out. (I know you'se can do it!)

That would be fun to see.

six pack

Reaction score
New one to drive around without question!! Sorry but I'm over 40 now so it's all about comfort and useability. The 70's lucky to get out of the garage now as I'm worried that somethings going to happen to it.

Topcat

Reaction score
I can't stand those mirrors on the new Challenger.
As one person said before on another forum..."They look like Shrek ears."

Back