• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

old radiators, any interest?

Barraguy

Reaction score
I have come across several old radiators in a shed one for a 70 barracuda 318 with A/C,2998948, one for a 74 imperial 440 with a/c 3692968, and one i cant find out what its for 3736941. Would there be any interest in these radiators, for either the tanks or whole. or are the just good for scrap?
I also came across several727 transmissions. I need to get the numbers off of them.

sheetmetaldan

Reaction score
Would there be any interest in these radiators, for either the tanks or whole. or are the just good for scrap?
I have wondered about this as well I have an old rad I bought from a member here (can`t remember the # at the moment nothing rare i`m sure) but couldn`t save it. I just don`t have the heart to toss original Mopar parts in the scrap heap! I found this chart http://www.rosevillemoparts.com/reference_radiatorguide.php to try to ID the odd ball rad you have but no luck. If I had to guess its made after 74.

ramenth

Reaction score
Like a lot of us out there, I've been known to make radiators fit in places they weren't built for. Doesn't hurt to keep 'em around, just in case.

Back