• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Parting out 73 Cuda, Original H code 340 car

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffro

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Parting out 73 Cuda. Nice front & rear clips. Automatic console. Buckets. Standard dash. Tinted glass. Power disc brakes. Power steering. Very nice Cuda hood. Restored grille. Front & rear sway bars. 8 3/4 rear. Good rear body panel. Dual cut out rear valance. Headliner rods. Interior trim. And much more. PM me for prices.
do u have lower controll arms with sway bar loops thanks

Moparparts

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, I do have the lower control arms with the swaybar mounts, but they are still on the car, and I won't be getting those off for atleast another month, til the weather gets better. If you can wait, please check back with me in a month or so.
Thanks,
Don

Last edited:

Moparparts

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some structural parts will be available when the weather breaks what section of the roof do you need?

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
old pics. but they give you the idea of where I need a section or two.

71Cuda012_zps6b0da95c.jpg

71-2012058_zps6df2d690.jpg

Moparparts

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The top piece is possible but the lower hinge pillar piece probably will be going with the front clip I will let you know when i get to cutting

Moparparts

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the hood latch striker that bolts on the hood and the supports with pop up spring but not the latch or release handle. Let me know
do you have the complete hood latch assembly ?

leithal

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received several pieces from Moparparts for my 73 340 cuda. The items were as described at a fair price and packaged very well. Thank you Don.

Moparparts

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks FEBO for the ad space and Thank You Stephen for your purchases, please check back again
Don

I just received several pieces from Moparparts for my 73 340 cuda. The items were as described at a fair price and packaged very well. Thank you Don.

Moparparts

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sold the trim panels under the radio but may still have the speaker grille. I will let you know if i still have it

do you still have the trim panels under the radio an the big speaker grille on top of the dash...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back