• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Parting out 73 Cuda, Original H code 340 car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I see your parting out a 73 Cuda. I have a 74 Challenger. I'm looking for the cover piece where the seat belt comes out of the rear seat interior panel...any chance you might have one?

Thanks
Chris

Moparparts

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The console is not available but i have the complete linkage and shifter set-up available PM me for details
Is the center console still available? I'm looking for everything to go from a column shifter to the floor. Thanks

Sorry i don't have that cover for the 74
Hi, I see your parting out a 73 Cuda. I have a 74 Challenger. I'm looking for the cover piece where the seat belt comes out of the rear seat interior panel...any chance you might have one?

Thanks
Chris

clamcake

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What gear ratio is the rear end? Sure grip? Also, front and rear sway bars? Thanks

Moparparts

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As i mentioned in my previoud reply...i have an 8 3/4 housing and axles from a 70 Cuda still available All i have is the housing and axles no chunk. Sorry no front or rear sway bars currently

What gear ratio is the rear end? Sure grip? Also, front and rear sway bars? Thanks

73 pettyblue

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Parting out 73 Cuda. Nice front & rear clips. Automatic console. Buckets. Standard dash. Tinted glass. Power disc brakes. Power steering. Very nice Cuda hood. Restored grille. Front & rear sway bars. 8 3/4 rear. Good rear body panel. Dual cut out rear valance. Headliner rods. Interior trim. And much more. PM me for prices.
I'm interested in the rear sway bar brackets,are they available if so I'd buy them,thanks.

John h

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi you in box is full , please let me know prices and shipping to (54016) (WI)
I'm looking for tail light rings 1 or more.
also looking for headlight bezzels
need front fenders (not sure about shipping to 54016 (WI)
price on rear velance with cut outs
Lower grill (where fog lights are)
both horns with brackets

Thanks
John

Moparparts

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for letting me know about the box, i will make room. I do have some fenders but they are not in the best shape and shipping would be too much i am sure a few hundred. The only horns i currently have are pairs of correct 70-71,s none for a 73
Don

John h

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
do you have any tail light rings or headlight bezzels or the lower grill?
thanks
John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back