• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Passenger side mirror mounting location.

coyote42

Reaction score
I am looking to add a passenger side mirror to my 73 Challenger and want to drill holes before I paint the car. I bought both mirrors. I measured the driver side location holes and marked the same measurements on the pass side. I just want to confirm the side view mirrors were equal distant from the leading edge of the door on both sides before I drill the holes.
Thanks

terrywalker

Reaction score
The passenger door mirror (original) on my 71 Challenger.
Terry W.

Door Psgr Mirror 2.jpg

Stockcar axeman

Reaction score
The doors are off my 73 right now getting ready to blast so I can measure the holes in "x and y" and get a pic if you'd like. LMK and I'd be glad to do it for you.

coyote42

Reaction score
The doors are off my 73 right now getting ready to blast so I can measure the holes in "x and y" and get a pic if you'd like. LMK and I'd be glad to do it for you.
That would be great if you could. I thought 70-74 were the same location, but one response says it may be different.

Stockcar axeman

Reaction score
That would be great if you could. I thought 70-74 were the same location, but one response says it may be different.
I'll get you a pic after I get home from work today. They are the original doors from my 73 so they should be a solid reference.

Back