• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Pates swap meet and car show

Moespar

Reaction score
Careful not to get to wordy with the details.
Dang. I didn’t think that posted. I was at work, typing , boss made an appearance, I x’d out. LOl.
Anyways Ft worth Texas motor speedway . This weekend. huge swap meet and show. I’m personally hoping to score some Chally parts . how’s that?

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Dang. I didn’t think that posted. I was at work, typing , boss made an appearance, I x’d out. LOl.
Anyways Ft worth Texas motor speedway . This weekend. huge swap meet and show. I’m personally hoping to score some Chally parts . how’s that?
Much better! Let us know what you find. I miss a good swap meet.

DS71Cuda

Reaction score
Went to the Pates swap meet Thursday and Friday. Its very weak on Mopar part seller. Was not worth the time!

fastmark

Reaction score
The last time I went to sell was disappointing. I sold a couple of aluminum intakes for just enough to pay for my spot. I had to sell a brand new alum Sb intake for $75. I have a friend who is selling stuff this year. He did pretty good selling 68 Charger parts. He sold lots of little thing cheap. Did anyone see a orange 68 Charger project there?

Moespar

Reaction score
No I didn’t. But then again the show was massive . I had to work later in the day and really didn’t have the time needed to trapse all over. No wonder there were so many people on scooters jamming around ! Huge show .

DS71Cuda

Reaction score
Have any of you been to the Southern Plains Mopar Fest in Lexington Oklahoma? Its in June and I'm thinking about going. I'de like to know if its worth the time?

Back