• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD Pink 1974 Barracuda 360 904

Status
Not open for further replies.

fallingseraphim

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I've acquired another cuda so it's probably time for this one to find a new home. 1974 Barracuda originally a 318 now sporting a 10:1 360 and a 904 (I have the full specs on the engine I can provide later) new interior: seats, carpet, headliner and dash cover. Pale pink paint is chipped and tired but it really does turn heads. Is generally driven 2-3 times a week and was a factory AC car but all the components are long gone. TA stripes are decals but I won't risk pulling them off myself. Here's a detailed album of the interior and exterior.

I should be adding engine and undercarriage pics this week. $18,500. Located in Hammonton, NJ

I also have a daily driver 67 New Yorker 440/727 car for sale 3k if anyone is looking to do a big block swap! As well as a 4:56 locker $500

IMG_0799.JPG

IMG_0826.JPG

IMG_0828.JPG

IMG_0787.JPG

Last edited:

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Thankfully the New Yorker is too nice to give up its engine and trans, yes? If you're looking to sell the New Yorker as is I would be happy to post it up on FCBO for you.

fallingseraphim

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DetMatt1 it really is! I would really appreciate any repostings. The previous owner bought it to rip out the drivetrain and thankfully had a change of heart. A friends son was using it to drive 10 miles back and forth to school until he bought another car. So when he wife said it had to go It came home with me.

quapman

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think a lot of folks on this site really like the car, but most of us have at least one already. It's never easy to sell on the e-body sites. Either way, hope you do well with the sale.

yamanut1970

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've acquired another cuda so it's probably time for this one to find a new home. 1974 Barracuda originally a 318 now sporting a 10:1 360 and a 904 (I have the full specs on the engine I can provide later) new interior: seats, carpet, headliner and dash cover. Pale pink paint is chipped and tired but it really does turn heads. Is generally driven 2-3 times a week and was a factory AC car but all the components are long gone. TA stripes are decals but I won't risk pulling them off myself. Here's a detailed album of the interior and exterior.

I should be adding engine and undercarriage pics this week. $18,500. Located in Hammonton, NJ

I also have a daily driver 67 New Yorker 440/727 car for sale 3k if anyone is looking to do a big block swap! As well as a 4:56 locker $500

Is this still available? I'd be interested in trunk and undercarriage pics. Thanks!

fallingseraphim

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yamanut1970 I can try to get some underside pics this weekend for you. I just had part of my spine fused 2 weeks ago so I'm a little slow. I've had a few people call and talk to me at length on the phone about the car so I think it will find a good home. Quapman that's completely true but I still bought a second Cuda! DetMatt1 thank you!

yamanut1970

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yamanut1970 I can try to get some underside pics this weekend for you. I just had part of my spine fused 2 weeks ago so I'm a little slow. I've had a few people call and talk to me at length on the phone about the car so I think it will find a good home. Quapman that's completely true but I still bought a second Cuda! DetMatt1 thank you!
Thank you. Hope you heal up well!

fallingseraphim

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you. Hope you heal up well!
I don't know if I ever posted a link to the album I made here with more pics including the underside.

The auction ended with a deadbeat bidder and no reply from the next bidder in line either. Not that I really want to sell her but people still suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back