• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Please help! 1970 Barracuda Exhaust Stud issue

Juan Veldez

Reaction score
I see it too now, that's what Juan Valdez was talking about, man..... You guys have a wild imagination! 😇
I know it was juvenile, I'm sorry. The wife and I (in our 60's) were just having a discussion about how gravity takes control, so that's where I went with your progression of drawings.

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
Something distracted me,booby trap.what was I going to add? When drilling the stud out.when you reach the threads.the studs side from being thin will kinda fold in and break off, it can be removed. Crap now were on the 2nd page I just can't creep up the page.

Last edited:

cuda joe

Reaction score
if you are welding a nut method put a weld on the stud first then center a larger nut and weld it on .. to small of a nut and you just fill the hole without gettig penatration and no I;m not using metaphors good luck worst case you can heil coil it

RedFoxesTco

Reaction score
I was at Tim Horton's, the famous Canadian coffee / donut shop, the equivalent of Cream Puffs in the US. If I am not mistaken, anyway, I was having a coffee and didn't have any paper to write on, except the paper bag the donut came in, so, sorry.
But somehow I have this uneasy feeling that the comment was directed more at me, personally 😁😁
buda, first to give some advice that made sense. Doesn't bother me none whether what it was written on!

tonysrt

Reaction score
The only change I would make is to use a penetrating oil instead of WD40.

Back