• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Power Booster Rebuild

RS23VOA

Reaction score
Hey guys
Is there anyone on the east coast that rebuilds power boosters? I have a 18268 off a 70 that's seen better days. Thanks for your input.

EV2RTSE

Reaction score
Slightly more expensive, I think Dewey / Steve is running around $250 for Bendix rebuilds and Harmon is $295. Fast turnaround, excellent communication, and really nice attention to detail.

RS23VOA

Reaction score
Slightly more expensive, I think Dewey / Steve is running around $250 for Bendix rebuilds and Harmon is $295. Fast turnaround, excellent communication, and really nice attention to detail.
Thanks

James in Texas

Reaction score
I had mine rebuilt by prior auto in Texas. Dont remember price but it was around 200 for a bendix. My only advice is that make sure you put a note with tape on the adjustable push rod to make sure they loosen it. I had to send it back but they stood behind there work and paid yhe return shipping cost

NixDad

Reaction score
So, as this thread and some other have comments about Booster rebuilds i thought i would list them:
- Booster Steve
- Midwest Power Brake Products (despite name they are now in Florida)
- Brake Boosters
- Prior Auto
- Karp's
- Harmon Classic Brakes

I've used Steve and may use them again, although i am a bit nervous about turnaround based on recent comments.

Back