• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Pricing My Cuda For Sale

73-cudadude

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I have a project car that I am putting up for sale that I started working on, and don't have the space or time to finish. I have had the car for 14 years and I have not worked on it in about 5 years. I have a 73 'cuda packaged car. It was missing the original 340 when I bought it and had a 360 in it. I pulled it and had a 383 built with edelbrock aluminum heads, and intake. It is about 475 h.p. The car is a automatic with a freshly rebuilt trans with shift kit, deep pan and a dana 60 rear. The car is in primer now needing a paint job. I have lots of other work done to the car including tti 3" performance exhaust, urethane bushings, all new brakes, sub frame connectors, pinion snubber, serpentine belt system, new crager rims and b.f.g. tires. I have a lot of extra parts that I want to sell with the car too including: the original small bock tortion bars, the original exhaust, the original 8 3/4 rear, a full extra set of seats for a 70', a extra set of doors with glass, 2 extra hoods, and extra carb (new holley), spare 383 heads, extra center council, and some other stuff.

I was wondering what you guys thought the car is worth to put up for sale with all of the extra parts, for real! The car runs and drives in the present condition. The car is in good shape without any rust holes. The sheet metal work is all done, it needed trunk floors, driver floor pan, and bottoms of quarter panels. Let me know!

Thanks,
Phil

73-cudadude

Reaction score
Your right!

Sounds good, BUT, we need pictures.
Also, welcome to FEBO.

I guess pictures might help!
But I tried and I get this message,
Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

Wish I could post them!

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
No - click on the icon just to the left of the movie icon.

photo-upload.jpg

And upload from there... I know its a little confusing, but it has new features like being able to put the images inline instead at the bottom.. Like here, notice the image is in the middle of the text?

photo-upload.jpg

73-cudadude

Reaction score
IMG_7928.jpgIMG_7929.jpgIMG_7930.jpgIMG_7930.jpgIMG_7931.jpgIMG_7932.jpgIMG_7933.jpgIMG_7934.jpgIMG_7935.jpgimage23_0008.jpgimage24_0009.jpgimage16_0002.jpgimage20_0005.jpgimage18_0004.jpg

I would like to get some ideas as far as what you guys think the car is worth.I have 14k in it. It is a '73 originally 340 auto car, missing the original engine when I purchased it. I have a bunch of extra parts that would come with the deal because I don't want to sell of pieces after doing all the hunting for them. Especially since the car is not finished yet, I would like to sell it to someone who wants a project and to put the car the way they want. I want to sell everything as a package. So here is what is in the car, and the parts that would come with it. I have the car in primer and the interior is out for paint. The wind shield is cracked.

The car has a fresh built 383 that I put 5k into, a fresh built trans with shift kit and deep pan, and a Dana 60 from a '70 'Cuda.

Engine Specs:
-1969 383 block from a Road Runner
-383 .40 over pistons
-Block crank bearings line bored
-Crank Journals Ground
-Crank Balanced
-Aluminum Edelbrock Performer R.P.M. Heads
-Aluminum Edelbrock Duel Plane High Rise Intake
-Harland & Sharp Roller Rockers
-Purple Stripe Cam
-Cam Bearings line bored
-March Serpentine Belt System
-100 Amp Alternator
-New Milo-don Oil Pan
-New Solid Harmonic Balancer
-New Mopar electronic Ignition with distributor, orange box, and chrome box
-New power steering pump
-New Water Pump

New parts on the car are as follows:
-New performance T.T.I. 3" exhaust and balance tube
-New Big Block torsion bars and heavy duty leaf springs
-New Urethane bushings all around
-New brakes all around
-New Electric Fuel Pump and regulator
-Sub -frame connectors
-Pinion Snubber & Traction Bars
-Cragar 5 star rims
-B.F.G. tires
-New over sized rear sway-bar (not installed on car yet)
-New sending unit in gas tank

Extra Parts that are not on the car as follows:
-Original 8 3/4 rear end
-Set of 70' Cuda doors with glass
-Extra Driver side door
-The original Snorkel Hood
-A spare Snorkel Hood
-A 4 speed shifter and all trans. Linkage from a '70 'Cuda
-Set of '70 Cuda tail lights
-The original exhaust
-The original Leaf springs
-The original Torsion Bars