• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Production car speed record

seneca

Reaction score
Just read that SSC ( ShelbySuperCars) TuaTara hit 331.15 MPH on closed Nevada highway # 160 over the weekend. Engine puts out 1,750 HP with E85 gasoline! Now that's movin'!

budascuda

Reaction score
It looks better than the corvette, but still too round, oh thats right, its a ford!

budascuda

Reaction score
Ok, I let my secretary get the ball rolling! as you know, today's million is like yesterday's hundred thousand.😂😥
But seriously, is it practical to have a 380 mile/h car on the road. Anything over 70 is gonna get you in trouble. And, And.... How long does it take o get to 380. Something going from zero to 70 in 2 seconds is probably more fun and practical for the intended user of a production car!?

seneca

Reaction score
Ok, I let my secretary get the ball rolling! as you know, today's million is like yesterday's hundred thousand.😂😥
But seriously, is it practical to have a 380 mile/h car on the road. Anything over 70 is gonna get you in trouble. And, And.... How long does it take o get to 380. Something going from zero to 70 in 2 seconds is probably more fun and practical for the intended user of a production car!?
Practicality has nothing to do with cars like this. You probably won't see one in the WalMart parking lot. What they are is a form of a d**k measuring contest for the ultra rich.

budascuda

Reaction score
Hehe, For Sure...., but a Benz is a better representative of d**k measurement.
My humble opinion, the super rich have more sense, they buy cars that COULD be perceived as a high price tag item, not a novelty

Back