• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

PST Mopar Front Disc Brake Conversion Kit

Ron-B-Cuda

Reaction score
Hi All, and a happy Friday!
My friend and I are installing the PST Mopar Front Disc Brake Conversion Kit. It’s for my 1971 Barracuda. I bought it back around Christmas and finally have my schedule and my friend’s schedule match up. I took three days of leave (DoD Air Force civilian) to get the job accomplished.
- Has anyone else installed this Kit?
- I like the kit because it has the correct vintage look. That, and a big upgrade over manual drum brakes.
- Question; Has anyone had issues with installing the brake booster? The booster’s mounting studs do not align with the firewall holes. I guess the questions are; why? And, what did you do to rectify the situation?
- Oh, one more big question; are their install instructions available? I’ve looked online, everywhere (I mean everywhere). I called PST Tech Help Line, and left a call back request yesterday and today. No call back, yet. I figure they’re dealing with the Covid like everyone else. That being said, install instructions would be so greatly appreciated.
- Thanks everyone, and have a great weekend!

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
I have not installed their kit sorry but I would not modify the firewall to fit the booster , will their master cylinder bol to your existing booster ?
In most of my cars I have run manual disc brakes & I like the feel , you could also try that .

Back