• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

quarter glass

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiwi340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
hi guys,i am after left and right side quarter glass for my cuda it has the factory green tint.If anyone out there has any that would be interested in shipping to New Zealand at a reasonable cost i would be most happy to tick that off the "to do" list

Moparparts

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi
What year Cuda? 70 is different. I have a very nice set of 70 Cuda quarter glass with nice original chrome and weatherstrips but they are factory clear. I also have a factory tinted rear back window glass if you need that PM me if interested

kiwi340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys,sorry i havnt been in the forum for awhile, I managed to pick up some good 2nd hand quarter glass from another member 70gtx440dana (thanks Joe),but thanks for the offers,its great to belong to a group of like minded people willing to help someone across the other side of the world!!!

70gtx440dana

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hi guys,sorry i havnt been in the forum for awhile, I managed to pick up some good 2nd hand quarter glass from another member 70gtx440dana (thanks Joe),but thanks for the offers,its great to belong to a group of like minded people willing to help someone across the other side of the world!!!

Your welcome!! Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back