• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Radiator hoses?

Quiny

Reaction score
Anyone have part numbers for radiator hoses, top and bottom for a 5.7 swap?

scar426

Reaction score
Anyone have part numbers for radiator hoses, top and bottom for a 5.7 swap?
Not enough info. Factory radiator with driver's side top hose?? Aftermarket with it on Pass side?? are the inlet/outlet on the motor and radiator same size diameter?? etc.... You could use a universal aluminum hose kit (corrugated) from like Jegs or speedway (they have black ones, so they don't stick out as much, or trip to the parts store and look through all their hoses hanging in back to find some close enough to fit.

Katfish

Reaction score
As mentioned, too many variables. I used a 2016 Challenger radiator that only cost $125, couldn't justify paying $800 or more. So I had to figure out a filler and ended up with a part off a Dakota and 2 hoses cut in half.

https://postimg.cc/XXfZdQm2][/url]

Quiny

Reaction score
Not enough info. Factory radiator with driver's side top hose?? Aftermarket with it on Pass side?? are the inlet/outlet on the motor and radiator same size diameter?? etc.... You could use a universal aluminum hose kit (corrugated) from like Jegs or speedway (they have black ones, so they don't stick out as much, or trip to the parts store and look through all their hoses hanging in back to find some close enough to fit.
As mentioned, too many variables. I used a 2016 Challenger radiator that only cost $125, couldn't justify paying $800 or more. So I had to figure out a filler and ended up with a part off a Dakota and 2 hoses cut in half.

https://postimg.cc/XXfZdQm2][/url]
That was a good idea using the 2016 challenger radiator, wish I had thought of something like that. I used a champion radiator with passenger side inlet and outlet. Also what exhaust manifolds or headers did you use? Same question about did stick tube.

rad.jpg

Katfish

Reaction score
No idea on the bottom hose, but you should be able to use the stock top hose from a 2016 Challenger.

Back