• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOUND Rally dash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you looking for the complete setup or just pieces?
I have a complete set up including the heater control panel.
There are no switches in the switch panel.
All gauges have been checked, and work, I haven't tested the tach yet, the clock doesn't work.
It's all in good shape, been in basement storage for at least 40 years.
Let me know if you're interested and I can send some pictures and discuss price.

Billshemi

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All gauges have been checked, and work, I haven't tested the tach yet, the clock doesn't work.
Let me know if you're interested and I can send some pictures and discuss price.
Do you have price on what have

Billshemi

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have price on what have
Do you have a price on what you have

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm asking $1850.00 USD for the complete setup.
I do have some spare switches I would include, they just aren't installed in the switch panel or tested.
Shipping is probably expensive as well, where are you located?

Billshemi

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm asking $1850.00 USD for the complete setup.
I do have some spare switches I would include, they just aren't installed in the switch panel or tested.
Shipping is probably expensive as well, where are you located?
Thanks but that's out of my price range

ProHemi572

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my Rallye dash cluster out of my challenger. Don’t know if it has the same configuration as your’s, but the tach has already been electronically updated by TachMan & is all like new.

JohnP

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
71 cuda.jpg
I have some dash parts as per photo with steering column. You will see it only has the rev counter no tachometer with the gauges to the right. I removed as a unit to replaced with Dakota gauge's and Flaming river steering column. I am stuck in the UK at the moment after coming for a funeral on the 18th March and waiting to get back to South Africa. I fly back on Friday but will be in quarantine for 2 weeks before I can go home. If you are interested and not in a rush You can have them at no cost. When we can ship again you can get your courier company at your cost to collect from Durban, South Africa.

Billshemi

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks
View attachment 70612 I have some dash parts as per photo with steering column. You will see it only has the rev counter no tachometer with the gauges to the right. I removed as a unit to replaced with Dakota gauge's and Flaming river steering column. I am stuck in the UK at the moment after coming for a funeral on the 18th March and waiting to get back to South Africa. I fly back on Friday but will be in quarantine for 2 weeks before I can go home. If you are interested and not in a rush You can have them at no cost. When we can ship again you can get your courier company at your cost to collect from Durban, South Africa.[/QUOTE thanks but that is the standard dash I have one of those

View attachment 70612 I have some dash parts as per photo with steering column. You will see it only has the rev counter no tachometer with the gauges to the right. I removed as a unit to replaced with Dakota gauge's and Flaming river steering column. I am stuck in the UK at the moment after coming for a funeral on the 18th March and waiting to get back to South Africa. I fly back on Friday but will be in quarantine for 2 weeks before I can go home. If you are interested and not in a rush You can have them at no cost. When we can ship again you can get your courier company at your cost to collect from Durban, South Africa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back