• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Rallye dash Facia 3 hole

Status
Not open for further replies.

AUSTA

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a new dash screen printed facia 1970 challenger 3 hole ordered 2 from herbs first was covered in fish eyes second was dark walnut & scratched need a good light walnut 3 hole is there any other suppliers prefer US not drop shipped from China

Last edited:

B5BLUERT

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Performance car graphics , from what I've read has the best rallye dash woodgrain panels out there, I tried to post a link but i quess I'm not that smart.

Last edited:

dongei

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I looked at their web site but found no difference between 1970 wood grains and later years. I know the color is different between '70 and '72 up. '70-'71 is lighter. Did any one mention this? I would like a new overlay but I want the right one.

B5BLUERT

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I looked at their web site but found no difference between 1970 wood grains and later years. I know the color is different between '70 and '72 up. '70-'71 is lighter. Did any one mention this? I would like a new overlay but I want the right one.
What year are you looking for? Yes , good catch, I guessed i should have mentioned that. Austa said he was looking for 1970 and I knew they carried the 70-71 colors only. From reading on their website they might produce the later yrs if the demand was high enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back