• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Rarity of 70 challenger RT/SE paint combo

70challengerRT/SE

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knew of where I can find out how many 1970 challenger RT/SE with (EF8) dark green metallic and (V9J) chartreuse stripe were made? I seen somewhere that there were only 3 made, but don't know how reliable that source is. THANKS GUYS

Last edited:

challenger6pak

Reaction score
It is not a common combination. Contact Barry at his site and register your car. Tell him Tod sent you. He may know more about your car. Records were not kept about the number of cars that were a particular color. A guess can be made.
BTW, I live in Florida but am from Lake Webster.

http://www.hamtramck-historical.com/

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from the Motore City!
Keep a car like that original, my 2 cents.

bad440

Reaction score
A buddy of mine is currently restoring an RT/SE 440 six pak automatic(green), original numbers matching engine as we speak; should be a beauty when resto is done.

quapman

Reaction score
Just curious where yours came from. I had one back in the 90's and know where it was as of a few months ago.

If the "3" quote is from Galen, that's probably just the ones in his database, basically the cars Gaylen knows of. NOT an accurate count.

70challengerRT/SE

Reaction score
Found the car in lakeville,IN. Towards Challenger6pak, I actually called Barry and he said mine is the only R/T SE with that paint combo that he has on record. Thought that was pretty cool.

quapman

Reaction score
I'll give a call or e-mail and see if my old one is still around.

Mine was a U code, black top and black leather interior.

Back