• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Rear End Links for Challenger

oddio

Reaction score
Does anyone know a part number or were to get Rear end links for a 73 challenger? All the one that I find seem to be for the front sway bar not the rear. ANy suggestions? Thanks.

ramenth

Reaction score
Have you tried PST or Firm Feel? They aren't listed seperately on the websites, that I could find, but might be able to call and find out. My parts sources are coming blank.

I have built these before with bushings for another car, in polyurethane, using washers and all thread.

oddio

Reaction score
Thanks, I looked all over their websites as well, but couldn't find anything either. Guess I will have to give them a call.

I have the original end links was thinking of maybe using those with some poly bushings that fit and call it day.

thanks for your help.

ramenth

Reaction score
I called my commercial guys at Napa and Advance, hoping there was a listing for Moog, but no such luck. Both are pulling blanks for the rear. Coming up gold on the front, no rears.

The fact that Firm Feel and PST are offering complete kits means they have a source somewhere, it's just a matter of whether they'll sell 'em seperately.

burdar

Reaction score
The rears are a different animal than the fronts which I'm sure you already know. The fronts use a long bolt with a spacer. The rears are a shaft with threads on each end. There is a build in step on each end so a spacer isn't used. These shafts are available new but are spendy. I can do some searching and try to find them for you.

I have one good one but the other broke during disassembly. I hope to find one used one. I think the front bushings will fit on the rear shafts.

oddio

Reaction score
Excellent! Thanks.

I actually have the links themselves, i just need bushings. I am going to check the fronts bushings to see how they fit on the rear link.

GranCuda70

Reaction score
Thanks for the link I will order tomorrow I needed a set of end links as well, .. 50 bucks and they are concourse.

Back