• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Recommendation for heat/sound damping pad?

Stockcar axeman

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm looking for a quality solution for sound/heat damping pad that I can stick on my Challenger. I saw some that were cut for your car but I can't remember their name. Any ideas?

Thanks for any help.

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
Well there are always products like Dynomat & similar , the only problem is if you have to repair the metal it can be a bugger to remove . there are also products like Lizard skin spray on ceramic .
I used some sheet of factory rubber from C bodys I had stripped & cut them to fit but this is no good in doors or roof unless you have an SE roof . I am not aware of a supplier for that type , sorry .

brotow

Reaction score
insulation-fv516-64_145.jpg

I used this stuff. Foam backed foil self stick. I got it at Lowes less then $20 a roll.

john_wick

Reaction score
Might be Hushmat. I think they have kits that are car specific but I'm not sure if they are precut. Personally, I went with second skin after much research. Haven't installed it yet but it supposed to be not only high quality but low VOC.

oneof52

Reaction score
I am about to do my entire e-body interior with Kilmat. Reasonably priced and good reviews

Back