• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Recommended companies who sell pre-bent Cuda fuel lines?

Titan1969

Reaction score
Thanks in advance. Im going to be replacing the old rotted 5/16 line with new fuel lines. Seems many companies offer these prebent. Anyone have great a company that you recommend I purchase from?

20201016_110837.jpg

Mikes72

Reaction score
Thanks in advance. Im going to be replacing the old rotted 5/16 line with new fuel lines. Seems many companies offer these prebent. Anyone have great a company that you recommend I purchase from?

View attachment 90638
I bought my fuel lines from Inline Tube and am happy with them. Shipped fast to TX and when one line showed up with a pinched bend they send out another immediately. I’ll definitely consider them for the trans cooler lines I’ll eventually need.

Rapidfire

Reaction score
I used Inline Tube for a few of my brake lines and they were spot on with the originals. I don't see why there fuel lines would be any different. Always had good service with them! 😀

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
I deal with Roseville Moparts , they carry virtually anything you need & you can get a discount , depending on your future plans I would install 3/8 lines now

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
I deal with Roseville Moparts , they carry virtually anything you need & you can get a discount , depending on your future plans I would install 3/8 lines now
And Stainless Right! I made mine using copper nickle 3/8. If I need it or not. Would have should have could have!

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
I used Inline Tube for a few of my brake lines and they were spot on with the originals. I don't see why there fuel lines would be any different. Always had good service with them! 😀
I also used Inline for parking brake and fitting to do brake lines. Received kit and didn't check it for a month or more. Adjusting rod not in it.Informed them when I was ordering other stuff. Never received it. Ordered rod with other stuff had to pay for it. If It was in the kit I wouldn't have ordered it! My fault for not checking! Other then that a good product. Judge for yourself.

iline tube.jpg

Rapidfire

Reaction score
I also used Inline for parking brake and fitting to do brake lines. Received kit and didn't check it for a month or more. Adjusting rod not in it.Informed them when I was ordering other stuff. Never received it. Ordered rod with other stuff had to pay for it. If It was in the kit I wouldn't have ordered it! My fault for not checking! Other then that a good product. Judge for yourself.

View attachment 90639
I don't think it's your fault for not checking! If the adjusting rod was not in there when you received the order then its not going to be there a month later either. They should have made good on it when you notified them it was missing, especially a repeat customer! They do have good stuff just too bad they left you hanging on the adjusting rod! I've been there a few times myself with other venders. Usually it gets resolved but not always. 😬

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
I don't think it's your fault for not checking! If the adjusting rod was not in there when you received the order then its not going to be there a month later either. They should have made good on it when you notified them it was missing, especially a repeat customer! They do have good stuff just too bad they left you hanging on the adjusting rod! I've been there a few times myself with other venders. Usually it gets resolved but not always. 😬
It wasn't the $15-$20 for the part. I wanted to get done when I was doing it.I had other things to do while I waited for the part or other stuff to arrive. It has happened before on other stuff not there or wrong. 99% of the time the companies response would be " We will get that out right away!" It's called PR Public Relations.

340challconvert

Reaction score
I bought the In-line tube brake and fuel lines. Both fit great with minimal effort. Also bought the new trans lines; not yet installed. Happy with the products.

Attachments

• IMG_5452.jpg
    IMG_5452.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 109

Rons340

Reaction score
I buy my fuel and brake lines from Classic Industries. They have every line available you might need in both steel and stainless, and every bend is exact. The packaging is quality as well so there is less risk of shipping damage.

73Dodge

Reaction score
I upgraded my 5/16th line to 3/8ths (non-stainless) and added a vent and return line all from Inline tube. Very fast shipping and reasonable pricing. Tubing was very close to original bends and had the line guards (if applicable) in the proper locations as well. Some minor tweaking was required as the lines ship with a bend or two in them you will need to straighten but I'm very happy with the purchase.

moparroy

Reaction score
I got mine from The Right Stuff detailing. I picked them up on the way home from Florida a couple years ago just north of Columbus OH. Fit well - not perfect but very good - few minor adjustments required mainly for mounting brackets. I bought brake and fuel lines together. In researching I found that many sellers used a variation of the part number from Right Stuff and Right Stuff price was the best of those - which lead me to conclude they were the source. While I was there they showed me their Columbus manufacturing facility - CNC computerized bending machines. I decided against SS because if adjustments are required, SS is harder to bend and is much harder to flair. Unless you are going to drive the car in exposure to salt or salt water...

Titan1969

Reaction score
I purchased the Inline Tubes 73 Cuda fuel line. I moved up from 5/16 to 3/8 in the process. Excellent product. Bent nearly perfect ( once I rolled out the full lines as directed).
I was a bit worried if I could get the entire one piece tube in without cutting it, but sure enough I fed the long straight section starting from behind the center frame rail, through the frame towards engine, then swung the rear section under frame, over front leaf spring and through between the gas tank and shock mount sheet metal rail.
Needed a little effort to get things perfect but worked out, had new line fitted in about an hour.
awesome!

20220227_132513.jpg

340challconvert

Reaction score
I had the same easy install experience with the InLine gas lines.
Was laid out with markers on where to bend correctly, slipped into the frame areas with little trouble. Happy with the product!
I purchased the Inline Tubes 73 Cuda fuel line. I moved up from 5/16 to 3/8 in the process. Excellent product. Bent nearly perfect ( once I rolled out the full lines as directed).
I was a bit worried if I could get the entire one piece tube in without cutting it, but sure enough I fed the long straight section starting from behind the center frame rail, through the frame towards engine, then swung the rear section under frame, over front leaf spring and through between the gas tank and shock mount sheet metal rail.
Needed a little effort to get things perfect but worked out, had new line fitted in about an hour.
awesome!

cuda joe

Reaction score
I had a problem with inline tube also they won;t make good when they sent the wrong part that said i up graded to. 3/8 lines with the return bought the 440 fuel lines had to get a 440 fuel pump and 440 in tank fuel pickup and no more vapor lock

Back