• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Redline Gauge Works crazy discount on instrument panel restorations!

redlinegw

Reaction score
Redline Gauge Works is offering a recession buster discount on all gauge cluster restorations till the end of the year! Give Shannon or Andy a call at (661) 259-8891 today!

ebody.jpg

Cudatx9

Reaction score
I recommend these guys. Had my guages done last year. They were very fair and truthful. Had a problem when I got the gauges back and they took care of it no questions and quick turnaround. Very happy with the gauges.

rbbruno3

Reaction score
How much of a discount are you taliking her? I need my set redone. Thanks
Redline Gauge Works is offering a recession buster discount on all gauge cluster restorations till the end of the year! Give Shannon or Andy a call at (661) 259-8891 today!

redlinegw

Reaction score
This ad is from last year it but I will honor it, it was for 10% off the total price on complete restorations, just give Shannon a call at (661) 259-8891 and mention you saw it on E-bodies only.

rbbruno3

Reaction score
will do , Thanks
This ad is from last year it but I will honor it, it was for 10% off the total price on complete restorations, just give Shannon a call at (661) 259-8891 and mention you saw it on E-bodies only.

Back